What You'll Get
- Brief bio of the author with mention and link to the company.
- Picture of the author in a personal bio section.
- A relevant follow link to your website in the blog post (any non-relevant link will be no-followed).
- Relevant links in your author bio to your business website and social media profiles.
What We Expect
- Quality original content (it should not be published elsewhere) with helpful information for readers.
- All content must be exclusive to The Online Presence Blog.
- Content that is primarily written to help readers and not sell to them.
- Familiarity with The Online Presence Blog.
- Properly cited sources.
- Images must be properly credited to their original source and provided in high resolution.
- Easy to read content with short sentences. You can check your writing at Readable or a similar service to reach a rating of A.
What You Should Expect
Once you fill out the form to the right we'll review your request. If one of your ideas fits with the topics in The Online Presence Blog you'll be contacted.
We'll email you to discuss the logistics of writing your post and of course what we'll need/expect from your post. Your post will be formatted if you have specific instructions. We'll also post any images that are relevant to your post.
Once posted, your blog post link will be emailed to you if you'd like to share it. The post will also be shared on our social media accounts and to our email list.